|1. What documents are
required ? |
- Application form duly attested by a person
as presribed in the application form.
- SC/ST certificate of father, brother,
sister or of his/her blood relative from paternal side.
- Affidavit in case of SC/ST certificate
issued from outside Delhi in prescribed proforma.
- Proof of residence (Ration Card / Voter
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate,
School certificate or passport).
- IMPORTANT : All documents needs to be attested by Gazetted Officer.
|2. What is the application fee ?
|3. Where to apply
- You can approach to the SDM of your area or you can also approach
the concerned O/o the Deputy Commissioner during 10:00 AM to 1:00
PM on any working day.
- You can also APPLY
|4. What is the
Response time ? |
- SC Delhi State certificates are issued in 14 days.
- SC Other State certificates are issued in 21 days, provided inquiry from othe state is received.